Ducal Palace and Museums of San Marco Square Tickets
To enter the Doge's Palace is to trip back in time to uncover the history and culture of the City of Masks. Inside, you'll find fantastically ornate rooms, decorated by artists such as Titian, Veronese, Tiepolo, and Tintoretto.
Another highlight is walking the notorious Bridge of Sighs - so named for the laments of the convicted criminals as they made their way to the New Prison.
You'll also get access to other St. Mark's Square historical highlights, Biblioteca Marciana, Archeological Museum, and the Correr Museum (originally designed to be a residence for Napoleon).
- Address: San Marco, 1, Venice, Veneto 31024, Italy - All these museums are located in San Marco Square - Venice.
- Opening Hours Doge's Palace:
- 19 May-31 Oct, Sun-Thu: 8:30 - 19:00 (last admission 18:00) and Fri-Sat: 8:30-23:00 (last admission 22:00)
- 1 Nov-31 Mar, 8:30 - 17:30 (last admission 16:30)
Museo Correr, Archaeological Museum and Biblioteca Marciana:
- 1 Apr-31 Oct, 10:00 - 19:00 (last admission 18:00)
- 1 Nov-31 Mar, 10:00 - 17:00 (last admission 16:00)
- Instant ticket delivery
- Skip The Line
- Smartphone tickets accepted
- Skip-the-line access to the Doge’s Palace
- Skip-the-line access to the Correr Museum
- Skip-the-line access to the National Archaeological Museum
- Skip-the-line access to the Biblioteca Marciana
- Wheelchair accessible
- The Golden Staircase (Scala d’Oro) dates back to the mid-15th century. This ornate central staircase offered an impressive entrance for visiting dignitaries
- Bypass the often-lengthy lines to get right into the public chambers and fascinating history of Venice’s once-all-powerful Doges
- Also get access to historical highlights Correr Museum, Biblioteca Marciana, and Archeological Museum, all on St. Mark’s Square
Doge's Palace Map